Saturday, December 12, 2009

bit better

Hey all,

I can stay up long enough to write this but that's about it. I'm feeling better today. Am able to sit up and actually kept some soup down so that is improvement. That is the first food I have kept in me for 2 and a half days.

There is one thing I don't wish upon anyone- Being sick to your stomach!!

Times like this really make you appreciate mom or having someone around so you don't have to go to the store for soup yourself and then try to find someplace nice enough to heat it for you. Motel 6 has no microwaves, so I had to beg at Wal-Mart.

I found some nice lady who must have seen how awful I looked help me out. Then I got stopped at the beeper thing at security as you leave. They thought I was stealing the soup.

If I were going to steal something, it wouldn't be soup!! They did a full scan of my hunched over body and checked my purse and finally let me go.

Now, I will crawl into bed and sleep for, hopefully, many hours.

Good night and I'm sure tomorrow will bring me enough health to tell travel stories again. I've got lots to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment